Comment on page
Payment systems connection
Allows you to set up a link to a one-time payment for the order and set up recurring payments for regular debits
To connect YooKasa you will need to generate an API-key and specify it in the HighTouch settings, as well as set up Webhook for payment status notifications.
- 1.Log in to YooKassa and go to
Integration / API keys
- 2.Create a secret key and write it down (you will need it later)
- 3.Go to
Integration / HTTP notifications
- 4.Set up
URL for notifications:
- 5.Check all the boxes in
What events to notify about
- 6.Save your changes
- 7.Open your personal HighTouch account and go to Settings / In bot payments
8. Click "Create"
9. Select the type of payment system
Copy the store ID and the previously obtained key into the form fields
Recurring payments functionality is not available by default. Contact YooKassa Support with a request to provide this functionality for your store.
To connect Robokassa you will need to generate keys and specify them in the settings of HighTouch, as well as set up Webhook for notification of a successful payment.
Unfortunately, Robokassa does not allow you to receive payment error notifications
- 1.Log in to Robokassa and go to Store Settings / Technical Settings
- 2.Generate Password #1 and Password #2 and write them down (you will need them later)
- 3.Specify the following
- 4.Set the Method of sending data by
- 5.Click the Save button and confirm it with the code from the email
- 6.Open your personal HighTouch account and go to Settings / In bot payments
- 7.Click "Create"
- 8.Specify the type of payment system
- 9.Copy the store ID and previously obtained passwords into the form fields
Recurring payments functionality is not available by default. Contact Robokassa support team and ask them to provide this functionality for your store.