Viber. Creating a chatbot
Viber chatbot - implemented through a public account Viber is a program with which the user can interact, communicate to achieve some goal.
Public accounts are specially created public accounts for communication and interaction with customers (including chatbots). A special case of public accounts are public chats, where a group of people communicate.
Viber-link - a special link to open a contact, chatbot or other resource in the Viber application. It begins with a special prefix viber://. For example: viber://pa?chatURI=hello2bot.
Enter your phone number and log in.
Viber will send a confirmation code, enter it and press "Next".
Click "Create Bot" and fill in the required fields:
- Account Image – Upload a 400x400 picture that will be displayed in your public account profile and as an icon in your messages.
- Account Name – The name that will be displayed in the bot's header.
- URI – Think of an identifier by which you can find the bot.
- Category – Choose one of the 7 main categories.
- Subcategory – Select from the list the subcategory in which your bot will function.
- Language – Select a primary language.
- Account Description – Describe in detail the bot to be created.
- Website Address – Specify the address of your site if you wish.
- Email Address
At the bottom, check the box accepting the agreement and click "Create".
After that, you will receive a Viber authentication token. Copy and save it.
Enter the account_name and the collected token into the creation card of the bot on the HighTouch platform:
Congratulations! Your Viber bot is ready!